St. Louis Bertrand is a Roman Catholic parish in Old Louisville under the care of the Dominican Friars, Province of Saint Joseph. In communion with the Archdiocese, they serve people from all parts of the metropolitan area. What characterizes St. Louis Bertrand Parish is the partnership of the Dominican Friars who have been assigned here and the dedicated laity who have been members of the parish throughout its 149 year history. The parish was founded in 1866 and the present-day English Gothic Church was dedicated in 1873.
The parish website can be found here: St. Louis Bertrand Parish website.
Photo taken by Fr Lawrence Lew, OP. The photo, and others, can be found on his Flickr page.